St. Mary’s

 

St Mary's, Indiana

St. Mary’s is a small village on Pipe creek, in the central part of Butler township. It’s few stores and shops served the local catholic farming community. The church of St. Mary’s of the Rock began through the efforts of Rev. Father Fenerding of Cincinnati in 1837. A large brick church was built in 1859.



                                                        Click HERE to return to other Communities.